[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-Website: Call for help

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Nov 1 09:36:05 EDT 2007

Hey,

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> I set up a dev environment to try out the grok theme for Plone. (And
> wrote a small doc on doing so.)

Cool! Where is this doc?

> I've implemented 'code-block' and 'sidebar' directives. (This is a
> matter of registering methods with docutils and doesn't require any
> plone hacking). Just need some css to prettify it all.

Great! I know some sprinters did the same but I didn't have their names
anymore. :)

> The 'include' directive will be a bit more tricky but I'll have a go at
> it if no-one else waves their arms. I `think` at first glance that it
> will be possible to read files as attached to the folderish tutorial.

Concerning an include directive, it's not strictly necessary. I think
we'll be treating the long tutorial (which is the only that relies on
this as far as I'm aware) differently for a while either. (doing the
rst2html conversion the old way and copying and pasting HTML over).