[Grok-dev] branches review before 0.11 release

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Mon Nov 5 12:04:54 EST 2007

Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> writes:

> regebro-guido-templates - Lennart, Guido
>
> [urgent: want to merge this before 0.11]
>
> Quite a bit of discussion and work as done on this one. Lennart, is
> this one ready for merging now in your opinion? What do others think?
> (Brandon?). We're starting to run out of time before the release work
> tomorrow and I'd like to get it in there.

Some of the tests that I wrote now look incoherent, given the much
simpler story that Lennart now tells in template-languages.txt.  I can
rewrite the tests - and correct the comments at the top, ack!, which
currently talk about "traversing" since that's where I copied them
from - this evening.

I should have my work done and checked in to the branch by around
midnight EST (which is GMT -5) tonight, which means my part of the
branch should be back in working order by around the time the sun is
rising over central Europe.  Hopefully that will clear the way for a
release tomorrow.

I'll be on IRC as I work late this evening in case you need to check
my progress or verify that I haven't fallen asleep, Martijn. :-)