[Grok-dev] Re: Problem merging the template branch: Not all grokkers use actions.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:56:08 EST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 4:23 PM, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> In any case, this delayed 0.11 until tomorrow.

And the view grokker assumes that the templates have been created when
the view grokker runs.
Of course, after this is done in actions, the templates no longer are
created when the view grokker runs, so making the template grokker use
actions makes the view grokker fail. So I am trying to make action of
the check that fail in the view grokker, but I haven't succeeded yet.

There is no way I'm going to make all this into actions any time soon.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64