[Grok-dev] grokproject no longer asks for a module name

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Nov 11 05:45:18 EST 2007

I couldn't find the thread where I proposed this, but I know I got
positive responses, so I went ahead and removed the question about the
module name ('app.py') from grokproject. If somebody wants the name of
the module to be different, a rename is easy enough to do. The question,
however, confuses many people in my experience, and no matter how often
you tell them to just hit the return key there, they'll enter something
and break their app from the start.

The change has been committed but not yet released. I will cut a new
grokproject release soonish.