[Grok-dev] Re: zope has auto-escaping by default of variables to protect against XSS attacks

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:08:21 EST 2007

Hello,

having a planet is not really useful until the level of posters and
posts rises. Right now if you are aggregated in planet zope or planet
python with your regular blogs you could reach a nice audience of
possible converts.

Of course, someone has to make the posts and this is not natural to
many in the zope community. Maybe Grok can lead the way in this regard
too.

By the way, I blogged about this reddit 'news' at
http://blog.delaguardia.com.mx.

Thanks,

Carlos de la Guardia