[Grok-dev] Re: zope has auto-escaping by default of variables to protect against XSS attacks

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Nov 15 18:10:20 EST 2007

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2007 10:31 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen
> <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
>> I don't see how that would improve Grok's visibility. I think we should
>> rather write blog entries that end up on Planet Python and Planet Zope.
>
> Well, the two are not mutually exclusive.

I fully agree we should continue to reach out to Planet Python and
Planet Zope. Not everybody reads those though.

I think it makes sense to aggregate Grok related blog entries into one
place. That way people who discover Grok can find a whole bunch of blog
articles about Grok in one place, on grok.zope.org somewhere. Showing
such activity is good.

As I said earlier, we should also explicitly set out to write more
articles about "Features of Grok". Just aggregating blogs into a planet
is no use, we need to actually blog something first.