[Grok-dev] Re: grok.zope.org status?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Nov 18 19:15:41 EST 2007

Hi Kevin,

>   I am "happy enough" with the CSS for now ... at least in Firefox and
> Safari. I've been using this site to preview in MSIE:

I'd suggest using a slightly bigger font for the main page titles. Also,
the yellow-on-grey links in the left column (under Grok News) are
difficult to read here.

Also, which version of PloneHelpCenter are you using? I think there may
be be an updated version for Plone 3 in svn that fixes some visual
issues (specifially, "send to" etc being at the top instead of the
bottom of the page).

Martin