[Grok-dev] static versus Zope 3's directory resources

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Mon Nov 19 15:21:05 EST 2007

Hi,

This is pretty much how mars.resource works

http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/darrylcousins/mars.resource/src/mars/resource/README.txt?rev=77833&view=markup

Note that I haven't worked on the mars packages for some time (lack of
time and not lack of enthusiasm).

The mars packages grew from a desire to make use of z3c packages.

Regards,
Darryl