[Grok-dev] Re: Best practive for browser quirks...

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:45:00 EST 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 4:30 PM, Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se> wrote:
> I think we should focus on handling CSS-quirks for starters. This is
> where most problems occur, taking away a lot of the fun of CSS-design.
> One really doesn't want to maintain several similar css-files.
> Something clever here would be a great feature that would raise
> eyebrowes.

Wildy stobbing out ideas left and right:
 - A WSGI-filter that recognizes common css-quirks and modifies them
according to the browser.
 - A utility that does browser recognition + keeps a list of browser quirks.
 - Ehm. Can't think of anything else just now.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64