[Grok-dev] Re: The Google Highly Open Participation Contest

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 29 05:26:52 EST 2007

If you want to raise the bar a notch, try Videocue Pro. Easy to
assemble multiple clips and add a voiceover (think news cast). You can
even switch to live shots of yourself using a webcam or similair:

   http://www.varasoftware.com/products/videocue/

I think this would be a great tool for you Philipp!

Mvh Sebastian