[Grok-dev] my modest Trails implementation

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Mon Oct 1 14:03:03 EDT 2007

Since I see the idea of "Trails" on the list of Sprint topics, but
have not had time to create a "megrok.trails" in the last week, I'd
better just share the code here in case any of the sprinters want to
look at it or have it as a starting point.

If you put the attached trails.py in your project, you can use it like
this:

    from trails import TrailHead, Trail

    class MyTrailHead(TrailHead):
        grok.context(MyApplication)
        trails = [
           Trail('/people/:id', Person),
           Trail('/account/:username', Account),
           Trail('/calendar/:year/:month, MonthCalendar),
           ]

Enjoy!