[Grok-dev] Admin UI name change suggestion

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Oct 4 08:55:20 EDT 2007

Martijn blogged:

"Work is being done to extend and improve the Grok admin UI, in
particular to show information about which views are available for a
content object. Also one of our conclusions of these discussions is
that "admin UI" is not a very good name. It's really a UI dedicated
to serving developers while they develop a Grok-based application. We
haven't figured out a good new name for this yet."

And in that context, how about calling it the Grok Dashboard?

Mvh Sebastian