[Grok-dev] Re: Admin UI name change suggestion

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Oct 4 11:40:04 EDT 2007

Hey,

Before there's much more naming discussion, I should make clear that
there are two target audiences:

* site managers. They may want to install or deinstall an application,
restart Zope, and such things.

* developers: they want anything that site managers and normal users can
do (at least to test it), but also want to inspect the application, and
perhaps some common operations that are useful during development such
as deleting (broken?) objects.

Both UIs could be separated, distributed and installed separatedly, and
have different names. Of course we need very little excuse for a naming
discussions, but I thought I'd throw this in. :)