[Grok-dev] The grokking process

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:44:51 EDT 2007

Hey

On 10/9/07, Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leorochael at gmail.com> wrote:

> At worst, you can refactor grok.View into grok.ViewBase and grok.View
> that inherits from it and to whom the original grokker is registered,
> then you inherit from grok.ViewBase in your buffet enabled view.

That's indeed a good plan. I wonder if only grok.View behaves like
that...I mean, I tried to inherit from grok.View but suppose I tried
inherit from grok.Model which also has a grokker registered for it.
In that case, we would need to overhaul all components and implement
the same approach.
Anyway, very good plan. I think grok needs a better extension story
and this one could work.

Regards,
Fernando