[Grok-dev] Re: IErrorReportingUtility component lookup error

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Oct 15 10:04:28 EDT 2007

Hey,

Thanks for your research!

Could you fix this on the Grok 0.10 branch? We then need to do a 0.10.2
release of this (and the versions list).

After this I think you and myself, or you and JW, should make a 0.10.2
release. I'd like to spread the knowledge (and cheeseshop access) on who
can make a Grok release around a bit, so I'm picking on you. We should
be documenting our Grok release procedure by the way. Philipp's release
document is a good start, but unfortunately due to our version list
management we have an extra step in there.