[Grok-dev] Re: grok.zope.org status

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Oct 16 09:04:59 EDT 2007

Hey,

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I'd like to get to a place where grok.zope.org is run by the Plone site
> you prepared as soon as possible.

Hm, I got an answer from Jan-Ulrich (thanks!), but I'm afraid nothing is
actually *happening*. Who is going to make things happen?

I'd like someone in the website project to take charge of making the
website go online. This means someone needs to maintain a todo list,
assigning tasks to volunteers so that the tasks get done. Then we can do
a community review round and make it go online.

I don't want to be in charge of the website project myself. :) If
there's anything I can do to help make the process go faster let me
know, though.

But if nobody steps up and takes charge, I'm afraid we won't have a new
website for a loooong time yet.