[Grok-dev] Application Distribution HOWTO

Torvald Bringsvor bringsvor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 04:25:43 EDT 2007

Hi

It is my understanding that when one has developed an application in GROK to the point where it is ready to go "live" one is to make an egg of this application so that you can transfer this application to a production server and install it there, with all dependencies.

However, being a novice in the world of eggs, I can't really say I know where to begin with making this happen, and I can't seem to find any tutorials on it anywhere either. Does this mean that GROK isn't regarded as production quality, so one should stay in the sandbox, or is there some info somewhere that I haven't been able to locate?

Thanks!

-Torvald