[Grok-dev] Application Distribution HOWTO

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Oct 23 07:54:54 EDT 2007

Could someone write a mini-tutorial on this lifecycle? I for one am
stuck in the dungeon of file-copy because I haven't had time to sit
down and experiment. The discussion on how to set up a new project
pops up every now and then...

Until then, I can just confirm that the file-copy approach works
fine, but doing proper check-outs will obviously be more robust.

Mvh Sebastian