[Grok-dev] Re: zc.sourcefactory

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke at web.de
Mon Sep 3 05:47:42 EDT 2007

Am 03.09.2007 um 11:33 schrieb Sebastian Ware:
> I blew away my buildout cache and it works now. Philipp suggested
> that I
> may have been bitten by the "newest = False" in buildout.cfg. That be
> true - I keep forgetting that setting is there.

This reminds me of rebooting windows. ;-)

Please note that due to a not solved configuration problem on my mac
I have to invoke grokproject like this

PYTHONPATH=\$PYTHONPATH:/Users/juh/buildout-eggs/ZConfig-2.4a6-
py2.4.egg/ grokproject

This was a workaround Uli found for me AFAIR.

So I don't like to blow all eggs away in buildout-eggs.

I tried with newest = True and newest = False with no success.

juh
P.S. Grok should smash eggs!