[Grok-dev] broken buildout run leaves grokproject in non-usable state

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Sep 4 08:55:09 EDT 2007

Am 03.09.2007 um 11:52 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:

> The error which broke my buildout run is:
>
> Error: There is a version conflict.
> We already have: ZODB3 3.9.0-dev-r77011
> but grok 0.10 requires 'ZODB3==3.8.0b2'.

Yes I had this too. Kill the corresponding eggs in your buildout-eggs
directory (usually in your Users directory on MacOSX).

See this rough version and take care if you use other Zope3
installations beside your grok experiments. If it is the only one it
will reload any eggs as necessary in the new versions without
conflicts. And you can hope it will run.

http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok/simple-
troubleshooting-for-installing-grokproject-on-macosx/

This document is totally wrong in the heierarchy but I had no write
acess for others ;-)
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803