[Grok-dev] The Mammoth-Herd Example

Claudia Liersch cl at adiwidjaja.com
Thu Sep 6 03:08:21 EDT 2007

Hi!
I just started to work with Zope3 an Grok. I found Philipp's Mammuth
Example on
http://www.z3lab.org/sections/blogs/philipp-weitershausen/2007_01_09_you-thought-zope-3-wasn
but unfortunately I'm not able to run it and I don't konw why.

I copied the Example Code, I have the herd.py an the folder
herd_templates with the herdindex.pt but ther ist an Error:

    *GrokError: Found the following unassociated template(s) when
grokking 'herd': herdindex.  Define view classes inheriting from
grok.View to enable the template(s).
*

Ich really don't know what happend. Is somebody able to help me with the
Mammoths?

thanx, Claudia

--

Claudia Liersch           | IT-Consultant (Dipl.-Ökonomin)
                            cl at adiwidjaja.com