[Grok-dev] The Mammoth-Herd Example

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Sep 6 03:26:48 EDT 2007

Hi!

You need a page template with the same name as the class. You can
find the page template bellow the code on the same page:

"The HTML of the default view for herds is rendered by the
herdindex.pt template. By putting it in the herd_templates directory,
it will be picked up automatically and associated with the view class
in herd.py according to the name of the template file and the name of
the view class:"

i.e.
herd.py
herd_templates/
herd_templates/herdindex.pt

Mvh Sebastian

p.s. As you progress, it will be well worth your while to check out
posts during the past six months. Many questions have been asked, and
more importantly, many great answers have been posted. :)

Best of luck!!!