[Grok-dev] Re: The Mammoth-Herd Example

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Sep 7 08:33:45 EDT 2007

In any event I would recommend that you take a look at the example
applications Grokstar and Kirbi. The former implements a simple
workflow (that I found very useful!) and the latter shows how to
handle users.

Note, Grokstar is just "half" an application, whereas Kirbi is a
complete application.

** GROKSTAR **
svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Grokstar/trunk Grokstar

Then to install Grokstar, Grok and Zope 3:

$ python bootstrap.py
$ bin/buildout

** KIRBI **
svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/luciano/kirbi kirbi

Mvh Sebastian