[Grok-dev] Re: The Mammoth-Herd Example

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Sep 7 11:35:56 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 03:25 -0700, Andy Adiwidjaja wrote:
> Hey all,
> we got it to work (Claudia works with me). As we found no complete
> working code of this example, I checked it in here:
> http://tools.assembla.com/atw/browser/experiments/herd/trunk
> If you want to check it out, use:
> $ svn co http://tools.assembla.com/svn/atw/experiments/herd/trunk/
> The solution was to rename the main herd.py to app.py. I think the use
> of differing names for the main application module is currently broken
> in grok.


Hey Andy and Claudia,

Perhaps not grok. Something somewhere some months previously pointed to
a problem where the package and file name are the same. In your case
'herd'. I'm not sure that it was grok or even zope3 related but it did
bite me in a grok application.


More information about the Grok-dev mailing list