[Grok-dev] various balls grok has in the air (and help us catch them)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Sep 10 18:07:31 EDT 2007

Do you mean a short version of this?
http://grok.zope.org/minitutorials/buildout.html

Anyway, here is a suggestion if someone just wants to produce the doc
(I am not qualified to do this):

-A line number annotation of the default [buildout.cfg] file
-What is the difference between [setup.py] and [buildout.cfg]
-How do I install a new egg
-How do I force download a particular version of an egg
-How does one solve "Error: There is a version conflict" when a newer
egg than the required one has allready been downloaded
-Where to find the eggs and what to do if you can't find one...
(ReportLab in my case)

Mvh Sebastian