[Grok-dev] Re: Possible sprint topics

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Sep 11 10:21:50 EDT 2007

Hey,

Some of my sprint ideas:

* actions for grok. Currently grok does CA registrations immediately. We
should change this so grok generates zope.configuration actions so that
it works better with ZCML.

* KSS for Grok. Godefroid will be there for at least the first half of
the sprint I heard, so I hope we'll get some KSS integration work done.

* Improving the Admin UI. The Admin UI is now there and looking good.
Now that we start using it, there are a ton of ideas on how to improve
it, let's get some of them done.

* Grok release planning. It would be good to sit together and discuss
the planning of the next release(s).

I'd like this sprint to focus on in-reach tasks that can be done in a
day or two, so that we can accomplish multiple tasks early on. Then
later on in the sprint we may have a bit more room for explorations...