[Grok-dev] Re: Proposal to merge ksmith_mcweekly-layers branch

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Sep 14 10:21:47 EDT 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Kevin Smith wrote:
>> Unless there are any objections, the skins and layers branch is ready
>> for merge.
>
> +1. It'd be nice if someone reviewed the branch before merge, but if
> not, we'll review it after merge.

I just tried to review this branch but because it's so old, too much has
changed in Grok since then me to make sense of what is layer specific.

If you *want* a review before you merge, please update your branch with
a recent trunk. But don't let it stop you if that takes too much time;
just merge the branch with the trunk otherwise and make sure you update
CHANGES.txt. We will review the work afterwards. I know we had plenty of
discussion at the time anyway.