[Grok-dev] Re: How do I mimick the standard_error_page of Zope 2.x?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Sep 19 03:33:35 EDT 2007

I will write a short tutorial on this once I have got it right :)
unfortunately, the following view class doesn't seem to get called:

   class NotFound(grok.View):
       grok.context(publisher.interfaces.INotFound)
       #grok.context(common.interfaces.IException)
       grok.name("index.html")

       def render(self):
           return "There was an error finding the resource you were
looking for!"

Instead I get the "The page that you are trying to access is not
available" from the rotterdam (!?) skin. Any ideas

Mvh Sebastian