[Grok-dev] Re: How do I mimick the standard_error_page of Zope 2.x?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Sep 20 03:04:17 EDT 2007

I don't seem to get this right. I was hoping that this grok.View
class would be called whenever the INotFound exception was thrown
(thus redirecting to the Index view of that exception). But all I get
is the Rotterdam skin.

   class NotFound(grok.View):
       grok.context(publisher.interfaces.INotFound)
       #grok.context(common.interfaces.IException)
       grok.name("index")

       def render(self):
           return "There was an error finding the resource you were
looking for!"

Mvh Sebastian