[Grok-dev] Neanderthal sprint topics

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Sep 28 11:52:58 EDT 2007

Hoi,

On 9/28/07, Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leorochael at gmail.com> wrote:
> I won't be there, but I'd like to sugest a sprint topic regard looking
> at z3c.formlib and seeing if it makes sense to base grok forms on
> those.

Good point, I had forgotten about this. I looked into z3c.form for a
while last weekend. Unfortunately it didn't really handle the central
use case I was looking for (yet); it supports nested forms through
subforms, and while these are flexible it also seems to induce much
manual labor on the form author - too much for my particular use
cases.

There is no doubt however that z3c.form is in many ways an improvement
over what has gone before, so it would be very valuable to have some
pair see whether we can integrate it. It can't break backwards
compatibility though. :)