[Grok-dev] Re: updated list of Neanderthal sprint topics

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Sep 30 14:58:40 EDT 2007

hahaha... Excellent, I vote for cross platform though... :)

Maybe it should be downloaded and the entire startup process halts
with a "Startup failure: Can't download theme song!" if you aren't
connected to the Internet.

"That would be great..." (standing at the cubicle, holding a large
mug of coffee)

Mvh Sebastian