[Grok-dev] my recent blog article about Grok

eric casteleijn thisfred at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:07:08 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just posted a blog entry about Grok that you might want to know about!
>
> http://faassen.n--tree.net/blog/view/weblog/2008/04/01/0

I know I have been mostly lurking on this list, but I think this is a
step forward for grok. If we want to see some serious adoption in the
enterprise, we should really focus on best practices, and I think this
is a worthwhile first step.

If anyone is interested in pursuing another pet pieve of mine, the lack
of WSDL integration, mail me off list, and we can maybe make a start at
that too.

Spring is here, out with the old new, in with the new new!

--
- eric casteleijn
http://thisfred.blogspot.com