[Grok-dev] Re: On CMS's in Grok

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 2 19:20:21 EDT 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:
[snip]
> I think I should've phrased this a bit more precisely: My suggestion was
> "Don't turn the Grok project into a CMS project", but rather "let it be
> a project that builds the best building blocks for building CMS solutions".

No debate there. The Grok project isn't a CMS project, it's a web
application framework project. I hope some successful CMSes get built
with it - that would validate the goals of Grok. It is not the goal of
Grok itself to build a CMS, though.

We also want to hear very much from people who are building things,
including CMSes, with Grok. So I do hope there'll be a lively discussion
on this list on particular issues and that this discussion will include
CMS developers.