[Grok-dev] Re: collective.namedfile + blob

Dirceu Pereira Tiegs dirceutiegs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:08:40 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM, mictlan tecutli
<mictlan.tecutli.0 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  hummm. i wonder if i´m missing something. although the form, using megrok.form.fields.BlobFile field works fine, and though i can navigate to the objects created through the form, blobs don´t appear in my blob directory. my assumption, becuase i can navigate to the uploaded object and download the file, is that these files are still bieng stored in the zobd.

Sorry, it was a bug on collective.namedblobfile. I've fixed it and
made new releases of both megrok.form and collective.namedblobfile:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.form/0.2.3
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.namedblobfile/0.2

I've also added instructions on how to change zope.conf to use blob storage.

HTH,
--
Dirceu Pereira Tiegs
Weimar Consultoria