[Grok-dev] Where are *you* staying?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 11 13:52:02 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Looking at the sprint overview page (and excluding a few 'deserving
individuals' who we have guest rooms for), we have the following
people who probably need a hotel:

Joachim Schmitz
Godefroid Chapelle
Christian Theune
Christian Klinger
Kamon Ayeva

The rest are, as far as I know, in the Netherlands and will sleep at home.

Hotel van Walsum is, my sources tell me, decent enough and the
cheapest, but transportation-wise a bit distant (a walk + metro).
Hotel Bazaar is cooler, but of course the question is whether there
are still rooms for the first two days or so (given queen's day
celebrations).

Anyway, we can contact a bunch of hotels for you to see whether there
are rooms free, if sprinters confirm to us whether they need a hotel
or not.