[Grok-dev] Question about collective.namedfile package

Douglas Cerna douglascerna at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 03:54:27 EDT 2008

Dirceu:

I'm sorry to bother you. I've just got one question about the collective.namedfile package:

### interfaces.py ###

from zope.interface import Attribute
from zope.app.file.interfaces import IFile

class INamedFile(IFile):
    filename = Attribute("Filename")

class INamedImage(INamedFile):
    pass

### interfaces.py ###

If I make a create a NamedImage, it doesn't provide zope.app.file.interfaces.IImage. Is that correct?

I ask, because I'm trying to use z3c.image on collective.blobfile images using grok :)

Thanks. Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html