[Grok-dev] confirming your stay in a hotel

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Apr 15 01:55:55 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 02:38:46PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> This is a re-post. I'd like the sprinters who come from far to announce
> what their plans are, *if* at least you want us to check whether there's
> enough room in a hotel.
>
> The general consensus seems to be Hotel van Walsum however.
>
> Looking at the sprint overview page (and excluding a few 'deserving
> individuals' who we have guest rooms for), we have the following
> people who probably need a hotel:
>
> Joachim Schmitz (hotel van Walsum)
> Godefroid Chapelle
> Christian Theune
> Christian Klinger
> Kamon Ayeva
>
> Uli is also staying in Hotel van Walsum for the first two days.

I didn't see this post until I replied to an older thread with similar
information. Anyway: Both van Walsum and the Eurohotel seem to be booked by
now. Van Walsum has Double and Comfort rooms left, but I got a better deal at
the Savoy than paying for a Double or Comfort room somewhere else.

I'm staying from Wednesday evening until Monday.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany