[Grok-dev] Re: Where are *you* staying?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Apr 15 07:43:55 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:

<snip>

> If sprinters want to increase their chances they'll be in the
> same hotel, they should post the period they're planning to be in
> Rotterdam on the wiki page, and get rid of the new in-thing of the
> day: the  'tentative' sprinter That also gives us a better idea of how
> many people will really be there, meaning we might not have to turn
> away people who really want to come.

Being one of those 'tentative' sprinters, I want to apologize not having
mentioned that I am actually joining the sprint.

However, I can only come for two-three days. In order for me to make a
good decision regarding the days I'll join you, I'd like to ask to the
sprinters who is interested to work on one of the two topics I want to
tackle: or megrok.kss, or grokkers for zope2.

That would allow me to decide who I should inline my stay with.

Thanks

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be