[Grok-dev] Re: extended the grok evaluation section

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 17 19:23:42 EDT 2008

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I was looking at the HelloWorld sample code and I don't think it teaches
> the casual observer anything about what their first Grok application
> might look like. It is simple to the point of almost being useless.

I think we want it to be simple. The point is that it should look
trivial. If people want to see more involved examples they can click on
the next few links.

"Hello world" in Zope 3, for instance, needs a bit more explanation, as
quite a bit of ZCML is required both to register the view as well as to
register the application in a menu.