[Grok-dev] Re: final sprint report - please review my branch!

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 06:31:42 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:17 AM, eric casteleijn <thisfred at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Your proposal is also fine with me. And if needed, we can fix the Zope 2
> layer while at Grokkerdam.
> >

>  This is something I and Jasper are very interested in helping out on, since
> that would also be of great value to Silva.

We are going forward fast with this, under the name five.grok. There
is a lot of work that needs to be done, to make sure that all the
different Grok-usecases are supported, with templates in a template
directory etc, etc. We are not going to finish that this weekend
anyway, and we would like to look into some Plone usecase (portlets, I
thinnk).

The question is if you are still interested, and if you possible want
to work on this during Grokkerdam? It would be cool if we could get
something useful soo.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64