[Grok-dev] Re: access to the parts directory

Joachim Schmitz js at aixtraware.de
Sat Apr 26 07:10:26 EDT 2008

Christian Theune schrieb:

> True. As a note how to solve his specific question, he can use the products
> section in zope.conf generated by buildout:
>
> (this is pseudo-buildout)
>
> zope.conf = ...
>     <product-config joachim>
>     my-path ${buildout:directory}/parts/foo
>     </product-config>
>

> Then in your code, you can retreive this data using:
>
>     import zope.app.appsetup.product
>     zope.app.appsetup.product.getProductConfiguration('joachim').get('my-path')
>
> Christian

thanks that is exactly what I was looking for. I put

<product-config import>
     import_path /home/perry/WAeUP_ng/Campus/parts/import
</product-config>

in my zope.conf
and
zope.app.appsetup.product.getProductConfiguration('import').get('import_path')

gives me:

/home/perry/WAeUP_ng/Campus/parts/import

I will write documentation for this during the grokkerdam sprint.

--
Gruß Joachim