[Grok-dev] Ported fixes for formlib code

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:55:16 EDT 2008

(gmane ate my initial reply? well, here is it again. Hopefully no
duplicate will trickle through...)

Hi Christian, hi all,

Christian Theune wrote:
> I ported the fix I did on the 0.10 branch for formlib adapter lookup (which is
> copied code) to 0.11, 0.12 (created a maintenance branch there) and the trunk.
>
> Someone who does release management could please create maintenance releases
> if appropriate?
>
> My personal interest is in 0.10 getting a maintenance release.

When needed I could do bugfix releases for the various branches of
Grok. I wonder though, whether it is still worthwhile releasing 0.10.x
and 0.11.x bugfix releases?

As for 0.12.x, I know of one other "issue" besides the formlib adapter
lookup bug, which is the testsetup code that is to be removed (did I
understand that correctely?).

Does this warrant a quick bugfix release?

regards,
jw