[Grok-dev] Grokkerdam day 1 sprint mini-reprot
faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 30 15:00:45 EDT 2008
It's now near the end of Grokkerdam sprint day 1, so time for a little
Lots of the day was spent in me discussing the current state of Grok,
and group-discussions on various todo items. We ended up with a lot of
todo items on the whiteboard. Then we had everybody introduce
themselves, generating a few more todo items. We then went through the
todo items and selected which projects they're interested on pairing on.
After that the actual sprinting began. Groups are working on:
* updating the Grok trunk to work with KGS Zope 3.4.0c1 (this is done now)
* merging Sphinx based documentation tools into the Grok trunk. (should
be done soon)
* general documentation topics (website, tutorial, reference)
* polishing KSS integration
* extending the .url() method so it also takes an optional final
argument, a dictionary with URL parameters.
* formlib explorations
Tomorrow quite a few more sprinters will be arriving, and things will
get very busy indeed.
More information about the Grok-dev