[Grok-dev] mars.* vs. grokcore.view, five.grok and releases

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Aug 3 08:39:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm about to start playing with Grok browser components in Zope 2, and
just wanted to check on the current state of play.

There doesn't appear to be a grokcore.view or five.grok release on PyPI.
Can anyone give an indication of how far off a release we are? Is svn
trunk stable enough to be developing against?

Also, I noticed a bunch of mars.* packages, like mars.contentprovider,
mars.viewlet and mars.layer. These all seem to be using a
0.1dev-r<something> version. These seem to overlap with grokcore.view,
from what I can tell. Are they actively maintained? Worth testing?

Cheers,
Martin