[Grok-dev] Re: FAQ section for Grok?

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Aug 7 10:27:40 EDT 2008

Danny,
I actually got started on something but it's too unfinish to be worth
sending to you.
What I had in mind was a very simple Grok app which would be like a
wiki where anybody could add and edit entries and these would then be
ordered and exported to a .rst file into the svn trunk of Grok itself.
Perhaps you can do that and I can help if I find the time.

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com