[Grok-dev] megrok.yui released

Jasper Spaans jspaans at thehealthagency.com
Mon Aug 11 09:15:37 EDT 2008

Hoi Martijn & list,

Op 7 aug 2008, om 19:08 heeft Martijn Faassen het volgende geschreven:

> Today I've wrapped up and released megrok.yui. This is a packaging
> of the YUI javascript and CSS library for easy installation into a
> Grok application. It uses megrok.resourcelibrary. To install
> megrok.yui, simply add this in the dependencies to your setup.py and
> rerun buildout.

I'm trying to use megrok.yui, but can't get it to work in my grok-0.13
application: I added megrok.yui as a dependency, ran buildout and then
modified the page templates like this:

-    <script type="text/javascript" tal:attributes="src static/yui/
build/yahoo/yahoo.js"></script>
+    <script type="text/javascript" tal:attributes="src context/@@/YUI/
yahoo/yahoo.js"></script>

This somehow makes my pages disappear; is something wrong with that
path or should I do something else to make this work?

Cheers,
Jasper

--
Jasper Spaans                        http://www.thehealthagency.com/
              This line was last modified 0 seconds ago.