[Grok-dev] Problems serving iepngfix.htc for transparent PNG in IE6

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:22:25 EST 2008

I believe the solution to your problem goes through the following
tidbit I found while reading the instructions for [1]:

"you may have a MIME type problem. You must ensure your server is
sending the correct MIME type of "text/x-component" for .HTC files".

[1] http://www.twinhelix.com/css/iepngfix/

Cheers, Leo