[Grok-dev] Problems serving iepngfix.htc for transparent PNG in IE6

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Dec 2 05:27:34 EST 2008

I did some more research on this and one CAN use the iepngfix.htc
solution if one places the file on a server configured to support
the .htc file type and by using

    behavior: url(http://full.address.com/path/to/iepngfix.htc);

Since most people will run Grok behind a proxy webserver I guess this
isn't a biggie. IE6 on the other hand... one keeps on forgetting just
how much it sucks to have it around -- if it had been a car it would
have been banned from public roads decades ago...

Mvh Sebastian