[Grok-dev] grokproject branches: jw, lra, philikon?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:48:22 EST 2008

I've read a lot of traffic relating to grokproject

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 19:05, Brandon Craig Rhodes
<brandon at rhodesmill.org> wrote:
> "Leonardo Rochael Almeida" <leorochael at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I did some work on rochael-alternate-grok_release_url to allow
>> grokproject to operate against different release URLs (including
>> "file:///" URLs) [...]
>
> +1
>
> [...]
>
> So I'd say, do whatever is necessary to get your change ready for
> merging, and I'll test it out and see if it Works For Me. :-) Has trunk
> changed extensively since you made the branch in the first place?

I haven't kept track explicitly, but I've read a lot of traffic on
this list relating to grokproject, so I suppose quite a bit has
changed. On the other hand, my changes weren't too intrusive.
Basically, parameterizing some paster templates and adding a doctest
for the functionality, so I suppose it wouldn't be much trouble to
sync it.

I'll try to get to it earlier, but Sunday might be the earliest I can
guarantee time to sync trunk into my branch to get it ready for
merging.

Cheers, Leo