[Grok-dev] grokui.admin 0.3 released

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Dec 13 11:48:59 EST 2008

Hey Brandon,

Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:
> Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> writes:
>
> > Today `grokui.admin` 0.3 was released.
> > the `days` parameter can also be left out (defaulting to zero).
>
> Are you sure you don't mean, "the ``days`` parameter"? :-)

Of course I'm not, but it's less to type ;-) Beside this I am sure, that
someday a Grok-powered framework ``MailingListGrokker1.0`` will exist,
which will happily turn `days` into a link to the appropriate parameter
documentation of the `pack` method in `grokui.admin` :-)

BTW: Great work you did on the documentation already. Even the
publication process is now better understandable for mere mortals.
Thanks a lot!

--
Uli